Senior MRI/CT Radiographer | Radiology | Band 7 | Southampton | Full Time
Spire Southampton Hospital has an opportunity for a qualified Senior MRI/CT Radiographer to join the department.
Your shifts will vary between our CT and MRI Scanners, both of which cover a diverse range of procedures. This includes all types of cardiac imaging including stress MRI, pre surgical neurological planning including DTI and MVS, cryoablation and many other interventional radiology procedures and of course standard CT and MRI scanning.
Spire Southampton provides a wide range of services including day care and inpatient and outpatient services. The main activity is elective (planned) surgery, and more complex procedures such as cardiac and spinal surgery are supported by the onsite critical care facilities.
The hospital works in partnership with local NHS acute hospital trusts, for example in recent provision of robotic surgery, and there is a large refurbished outpatient department along with extensive diagnostic imaging services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the standard of own imaging work
- Providing highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
- Ensure that Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
Who we are looking for:
- HCPC registered
- Experience in MRI and CT
- Has worked in an Imaging Department providing a variety of imaging services to an advanced level of practice.
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions for new services
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays,
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please email Penny Lawless at [ Link removed ]
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging