We are recruiting for an experienced self motivated MRI/CT Senior Radiographer to join a Modern, Luxury private hospital in Highgate on a permanent full time basis.
As the Senior Radiographer you will work as part of a team delivering a high standard of imaging, paying close attention to the welfare of patients, visitors & staff. You will carry out CT & MRI examinations to a high level of radiographic skill & undertake general X-ray/Fluoroscopy examinations as required.
Reporting to the Imaging Services Manager, the post holder will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users. To strive for and maintain the best standard of diagnostic imaging and efficiency for our users at all times. The role will require rotation throughout all of the modalities (CT, MRI, with some extension to Core Services.
* Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc equivalent.
* GE CT & Phillips MRI scanner experience
* State Registration with the HCPC.
* Cardiac CT • Certification in cannulation
* CT Interventional Experience
* CoR approved injection qualification
* Have competencies across at least 2 of the following modalities – MRI, CT, Core Services (general radiography, Theatre)
* Able in administering IV Contrast Understanding of IR(ME)R, including the role of the operator, practitioner, referrer, employer and medical physic
If you are an experienced Senior Radiographer looking to progress in your career apply today to secure a quick interview