Senior MRI Radiographer | Private Clinic, London | £44,500 p/annum
Experienced HCPC registered, MRI Radiographer required for clinic based in Central London. Fantastic company who will ensure your personal development, training and development are of the upmost importance.
- Significant MRI experience is essential.
- Need to be able to rotate across 3 clinics in Central and West London.
- Experienced with MRI, X-Ray, and Orthopaedics procedures
- Confident with both verbal and written communication
- Teaching and supervising junior staff
- Ability to undertake IV cannulation.
Our client is an extremely prestigious clinic group around London. You will be working with a wide variety of patients, including elite sportsmen and women and VIP's. Their biggest focus is within MSK so any experience within this field would be ideal!
Hours and Salary
- Competitive salary offering £38,000 - £44,500 p/annum.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - Opening hours between 07:00-21:00
- Occasional Saturday mornings
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Minimum Shift Keying
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Confident And Emotionally Stable