Senior MRI Radiographer | Birmingham, Midlands
Private Hospital - £38.5k p/annum
Here at MediTalent we are working with a stunning private hospital who are recruiting for a Senior MRI Radiographer. Our client pride themselves on establishing an outstanding reputation and offering the best customer care possible. The role is hospital based.
On offer is a negotiable salary of £38,500 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 25 days (increasing to 30) + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
We are looking for a Radiographer that is skilled within MRI. To be successful for the position, you must be a qualified Diagnostic Radiographer and have a full registration to the HCPC.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Vast knowledge and experience within MRI Radiography
- Upholding and delivering the best customer care possible
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £38,500 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum - Increasing to 38 days.
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
- Free on-site parking
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Customer Service
- Health Facilities