Senior MRI Radiographer | South-East London - Private Healthcare
Full-Time 37.5 hours | 3, 4 or 5 days p/week - Flexible working opportunity
£42,500 p/annum + CPD, private medical, training, developments and more
We are currently recruiting for a Senior MRI Radiographer who is looking to stay focused within this area of Radiology. The role itself will involve supporting the MRI department in scanning and diagnostics of patients using their Phillips MRI scanner.
On offer is a competitive £42,500 p/annum and the opportunity to work longer days in comparison to the usual 5 days per week! If preferred, we can consider part-time interest too.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration
- Extensive MRI knowledge and experience
- This role is focused solely in MRI
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £42,500 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum - Increasing to 38 days
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Health Facilities