Senior MSK Physiotherapist | Physiotherapy | Band 6/7 depending on experience | Bristol | Full Time hours
At Spire Bristol Hospital an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join our committed Musculoskeletal Outpatient team. This is an ideal opportunity for physiotherapists seeking to develop both their clinical and leadership skills.
As the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Spire Bristol Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years. We bring together the very best of facilities and people that modern medicine can offer. We’re dedicated to providing quality treatment and aftercare.
Duties and responsibilities:
- This is a clinical role and you will be responsible for providing exceptional patient care to your own varied caseload
- You will work as a senior physiotherapist providing a high quality, responsive outpatient physiotherapy service for pre-operative patients
- You will have allocated time in your day to complete your admin duties.
- Dedicated CPD time every month and regular CPD sessions within the team which you will be encouraged to take an active role.
Who we're looking for:
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Relevant MSK experience
- Previous experience in a hospital outpatient setting would be an advantage
- Degree qualified in physiotherapy
- Respiratory training is desirable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Maxine Cassidy on 07715055848 or email [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Hardworking And Dedicated
Minimum Shift Keying