Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist | Outpatients | Full time, including 1 evening per week | Band 5 equivalent | Oadby, Leicester | Award winning CPD |
Spire Leicester has an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist with musculoskeletal experience to join our expanding MSK and sports medicine service in a Senior position. This is a very varied role supporting our private clients with a variety of health conditions. You will be given the opportunity to work with well renowned sports medicine consultants as well as the MDT.
Ensuring our patients are back on their feet and performing at their best is our number one priority, that is why our patient wait times are very low and our team of experienced MSK Physiotherapists are given abundant dedicated time with their patients.
Founded in 1989, Spire Leicester is a high performing hospital with a great track record in superior patient care. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging, and diagnostic technology, meaning we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like orthopaedics and cancer care.
In November, Spire Healthcare was announced as winner of the’ Best Workplace for Learning and Development - Over 1,500 Nursing Staff category’ at the Nursing Times Workforce Summit & Awards 2021. The award recognised the introduction of a whole range of learning and development initiatives for clinical and non-clinical colleagues, including Spire’s new nurse apprenticeship programme.
Duties and responsibilities:
As an Outpatient Physiotherapist you will be given more time to spend with your patients, ensuring that they are receiving the highest levels of care and support at all times. You will have access to everything you need in our onsite gym including a Biodex, isokinetic machine and multifunctional trainer.
Working as part of a supportive, specialist team of physiotherapists you will be fully supported to develop your clinical skills with our award winning CPD including weekly training sessions, 1 to 1 mentoring and consultant surgeons on hand for clinical support at all times.
- You will be responsible for providing exceptional patient care to your own varied caseload.
- To undertake physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal patients.
- Look after a wide range of patients from post-operative orthopaedics through to elite sports people.
- You will have allocated time in your day to complete your admin duties.
- Dedicated CPD time every month and regular CPD sessions within the team
- Ensuring that the highest clinical standards are met at all times
Who we're looking for:
- You must be a qualified physiotherapist with a valid HCPC registration with no restrictions on practice
- CSP Registration is essential
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an outpatient setting
- Post graduate education in MSK would be a benefit. but not essential
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free onsite parking
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Hannah Radford on 077252 08712 or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Health Care
- Team Working
- Physical Therapy