Senior Physiotherapist MSK | Rehabilitation Centre | up to £37,000 p/annum
Birmingham, West Midlands | CPD, training and development
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic MSK Physiotherapist who is keen to progress within their career in this field. Our client is looking someone that has experience working within an Orthopaedic Hospital setting and has a background and drive within MSK. Brilliant opportunities for growth, further qualifications, and training.
The successful candidate will be able to work alone and as part of a team whilst managing a case load.
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Experience in MSK is essential - 2 years minimum.
- Hospital orthopaedics setting.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £37,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Minimum Shift Keying
- Team Working