At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs/RNLD's with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Supervise Nurses and Support Workers and ensure care and associated duties are allocated effectively and within team members' competence
• Ensure that all staff in your team have the opportunity to participate fully in supervision, that salient issues are addressed and that comprehensive monitoring and documentation is in place at all times
• Monitor staff rotas to ensure effective staffing on shifts informing the Head of Care of any shortfalls or issues that may affect patient care and safety
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programmes of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Programme Approach are met in a timely manner
• Ensure that all Staff contribute and are accountable for the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients. Duties may include acting up for the Head of Care and/or the Hospital Manager in their absence.
•Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
•An experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have experience in Personailty Disorders
•Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
•Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
•Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
•Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce ris
•Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
•Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
•Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
•Expert clinical supervision & peer support
•Employee referral scheme
•Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Cygnet The Views...
Is located in Matlock, Derbyshire, it is a 10 bedded hospital for females with learning difficulties and co-morbid mental health.
Our communal living spaces are fresh, spacious and encourage social interaction. In addition, our staff to individual ratio is an important element of our service. A number of clinical studies have demonstrated the positive impact that high staff ratios have on individual development and standard of care, our standard ratio is one staff member for every two people in our care.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see [Click here to apply].
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ([Click here to apply]), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the [Click here to apply] for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.