Are you looking for a new opportunity offering you career progression and a challenge?
Look no further as Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for a Skilled Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) looking for challenge and career progression working with one of the UK’s leading health care providers within Mental Health.
The specialist hospital is split across seven wards including a Female ward specialising with Mental Health and Personality Disorder, Male ward – Personality Disorder ward, an Elderly Male ward focusing on rehabilitation for Mental illness and/or Personality disorder.
Duties for this role include; Primary nurse responsibility, Plan and implement nursing care of individual patients paying attention to areas of nursing risk management, To act as leader of the nursing shift, accepting responsibility for all nursing operations whilst on duty.
This vacancy is working 37.5 hours per week - rota basis.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RMN OR RNLD with an active NMC Pin
• Leadership or previous Senior experience
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
• Effective communication and organisational skills
• Experience within a hospital experience is desirable but not essential
Benefits and Rewards:
• Many benefits in line with the NHS
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Leadership & management development
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
• Refer a friend to nursing bonus
• Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
• £500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation
• Relocation support
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.