Job Title: Senior Nurse
Location: Workington, Cumbria
Salary: £17.25 per hour / £32,290 to £43,050 based on full-time hours (paid breaks)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (Options of: 24, 36 or 48) depending on your preference
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Care Categories: Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age
We are actively recruiting for qualified Nurses based in the Workington area to join a fantastic Nursing Home, offering care to those who have needs associated with old age, physical disability, mental health and dementia.
This purpose-built nursing home offers a welcoming and inviting environment for the residents and their families. The warm and friendly atmosphere throughout this home is something everyone is proud of. Staff morale at the home is very high and the team are passionate about the quality of care they provide to each resident.
The Home Manager is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse to join their friendly team. The manager is very flexible and can accommodate both full and part time hours.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder Pension Plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Person Specification: To apply for this position you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions. You should hold a clear DBS check and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential. APPHC