Lead Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Dartford, kent
- Position: Lead Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia care, respite, palliative, Parkinson's and convalescence care
- Service: General and Mental Health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years
- Negotiable Salary: up to £18.60 per hour £40,662 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours 42 hours
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*OUT STANDING CQC!!!!
Nursing Home Details : I am looking for a highly motivated nurse experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Dartford, Kent . The home was once a private residence, is a carefully converted residential and nursing home offering dementia care, respite, palliative, Parkinson's and convalescence care.
Role: Whether you're in charge of a unit or a floor, the day-to-day lives of your residents will be shaped by your care and dedication. You'll lead your team to ensure that everything we do provides the absolute highest quality of service - not to mention developing the kind of deep relationships that make residents' lives longer, healthier and happier.
2019 REVIEW: * I am extremely pleased/happy with the care and support in this care home. I definitely do not have any complaints and I'm so happy to leave my mother as she's receiving excellent care at all times, with utmost respect and dignity*
The home is rated 9.9 out of 10 on carehome.co.uk
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on [Click here to apply] or send a copy of your CV to [Click here to apply]