Job Title: Senior Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
Salary: Up to £16.50 per hour ( paid breaks ) / £30,880 to £41,180 per annum - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available - very flexible
Further Information: We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
The company is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Registered Nurse to join their charming nursing home based in Blackpool. The home is set in a quiet district of Blackpool, yet only minutes from local amenities and the seafront. The service provides a mixture of care to both younger and older adults, whose needs are associated with old age, dementia and physical disability.
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking to take the next step up, within a company that values hard work and you will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Person Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with a Valid NMC PIN. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.