Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
Salary: Up To £15.50 per hour ( £29,000 - £38,600 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on your preference
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, nursing home with modern facilities. This recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide both residential, nursing and dementia care for elderly individuals, as well as care for young people with physical disabilities.
Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, safe and supportive environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who shares this passion for quality care, showing kindness and an ambition for personal development. There are plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses on top of the extensive in-house training.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, they have been in the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for. This Company has the most Outstanding/Good Rated CQC homes out of all the large healthcare providers.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC