£18.00 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | FT Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced Senior Nurse / Unit Manager with a background in elderly care is required to join a care home near Ealing, West London in a senior role. The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a home from home setting.
Details of this Senior Nurse / Unit Manager post and what the home is offering:
* Competitive pay rates of £18.00 per hour on full time hours
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities, plus regular clinical supervisions, and training
* Benefits include but not restricted to – Paid uniform, paid breaks, free lunch, annual salary review and support with your NMC revalidation.
* 12 hour shifts from 8am – 8pm
As Senior Nurse / Unit Manager, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
You will lead and manage the staff team. This means delivering regular updates and team briefings, monitoring and promoting best practices, conducting supervision, identifying training needs.
You will provide the Care Team with clinical leadership and guidance to ensure that clinical practices across the Home are in line with NMC and CQC requirements. You will also ensure they reflect best practice and that residents are provided with appropriate care that meets their individual needs.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
* Experience working within an environment with the Elderly and those that suffer with dementia
* Strong leadership skills equipped with clinical thinking
* Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
For more information, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
* Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
* SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
* By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation