Senior Nurse - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home
Location: Braunton, Devon,
Salary: £17.50 - £18.00 Per Hour ( £32,760 - £44,928 per annum depending on full time hours) - Paid breaks
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (Options of: 24, 36 or 48 or similar options of hours available - depending on your preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
Care Categories: Old Age, Physical Disability & Younger Adults
Further information: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, nursing home with modern facilities. Conveniently located near Braunton, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. The home provides high quality residential and 24-hour nursing care for older people, alongside younger adults with multiple sclerosis or physical disabilities. We also offer an intense rehabilitation programme for people with a wide variety of conditions on a long or short-term basis.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience. Preceptorships are also available for newly qualified nurses.
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC