SENIOR NURSE £ 18-19 HR PLUS UPTO £ 5000 RELOCATION ALLOWANCE .
MOVE TO FALMOUTH ?
MODERN ..GOOD CQC ..NURSING HOME REQUIRES A BRIGHT NURSE TO JOIN THEIR EXCELLENT TEAM
ARE YOU A RGN ..RMN..RNLD ? WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU ABOUT THIS EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY !
I KNOW THIS ORGANISATION WELL IT HAS A GREAT REPUTATION FOR CARING AND BEING PART OF THE COMMUNITY
NOW TO TOP IT IT IS OFFERING EXCEPTIONAL PAY OF £ 18-19 HR PLUS UPTO
£ 5000 TO HELP WITH RELOCATION ...
We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA) All with NMC Qualifications working in Staff Nurse OR Clinical Lead, Deputy Clinical Manager posts.
Key Skills we ask from our Nurse to have or be willing to train for - Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Standard Company benefits
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks
- Company pension
What we are looking for in our Nurses
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC –Standard
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
THERE IS NOT A BETTER ..EMPLOYER ..PACKAGE AND LOCATION ..THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL POST WITH EVERYTHING TO HELP YOU ..CAREER DEVELOPMENT ..WE GOT IT !
Heres the normal outline but this is an exceptional a post in CORNWALL !
Brief out line of the Job Description -
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Registered General Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days and nights, 37.50 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Registered Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Registered General Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Registered General Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity! Or Contact Jonathan