* A friendly and supportive working environment with healthy workplace programmes in place including cycle to work schemes
* 6.6 weeks annual leave
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities, plus regular clinical supervisions and training
* Employee assistance and support programmes
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health /RMN and Learning Disability/RNLD will all be considered
* Experienced in an elderly care setting
* Strong clinical skills and knowledge
* Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
* Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Helston) .