£18.42 per hour (Equivalent to £35,919 per annum) + Paid Breaks + Weekend Enhancements
Hours: 37.5, Days or Nights available - short/long shifts
Senior Nurse required for one of the Top 20 Care Home providers is recruiting now for a Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin. The nursing facility maintains an excellent reputation across Leamington spa for delivering exceptional care. As the Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for the full day to day running of their designated area directly managing the carers and other Registered Nurses.
Senior Nurses' working here can be guaranteed phenomenal support by senior management ensuring they are kept up to date with regular training allowing the Senior Nurse to lead the Registered Nurses to an exceptional standard whilst also maintaining their skills and develop in new areas through extra development.
The Senior Nurse will be joining a charity which:
* Is renowned for incredible staffing to patient ratio
* The Senior Nurse will be heavily supported with on-going further development to gain management qualifications
* Been established since the 1800's so job security is guaranteed
* Always striving to promote the Senior Nurse into higher positions
* They always deliver bespoke care packages tailored to younger adults & the elderly who may have neurological conditions and physical disabilities.
This opportunity is excellent for a Senior Nurse like you who is looking for the next scope in your career. Not only will you have job satisfaction be delivering excellent care you will also receive Senior Nurse Benefits which include:
* 20% pay enhancements for weekends
* Short shifts/ long
* £1.00 EXTRA between 10.pm - 6.am
* NMC registrations paid in full
* 28 days holiday - rising to 30 after 2 years' service
* Free PARKING
* Free UNIFORM
* Free DBS
* Simply health discounts
To find out more out about the Senior Nurse role don't wait APPLY today
Sql Performance Analyzer
Registered Nurse Certified