Remedicare staffing are currently looking for a Senior Nurse/Charge Nurse RGN/RMN to work for a Highly Respected care provider situated in Renfrewshire. This service provides Nursing care for End of Life and Mild Dementia Residents.
The position requires 40 hours a week on Day shifts
Offering a salary of: £35,000 per annum but may be able to go higher dep on exp
Job Ref- 85508
As the Senior Nurse/Charge Nurse, you will have responsibility for ensuring the home operates effectively whilst ensuring the very best quality care.
The Senior Nurse/Charge Nurse will be expected to:
• -To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
• - Develop the skills of the care team
• - Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• - To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• - To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
• - Must be RGN/RMN Qualified with active NMC Pin
• - Must be able to lead and supervise a team of care staff
• - Must have previous supervisory/management experience
• - Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
INTERESTED? ~ Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Renfrewshire , please call Ross Crame at Remedicare staffing, Specialists in the private nursing sector now on (phone number removed) or email me on
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Paisley) .