Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD)
Elderly Nursing Home in Blyth, Northumberland
£18.00 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Blyth, Northumberland.
Package for the Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) includes but is not limited to:
* £18.00 per hour
* Full time or part time hours
* Night shifts
* Paid breaks.
* Opportunities for training and development
* Excellent company benefits
Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) requirements:
* RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* Experience working within elderly care.
* Good leadership skills.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Contractor Quality Control
- Construction Quality Control
- Interpersonal Skills
- Elderly Care