Senior Nursery Nurse
Romsey Hampshire SO51 0BX
Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded "Great Place to Work" for 14 years are currently recruiting for a Senior Nursery Nurse to join our Romsey Nursery located in Southampton. The role is working full time, Monday - Friday and is offering a salary of between £17,000 - £26,000 per annum.
Our stunning Romsey nursery has lots of outdoor space for the children to enjoy. The nursery also has on-site parking
As a Senior Nursery Nurse working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your role as Senior Nursery Nurse will include:
* Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
* Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
* Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
* Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
* Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
* Access to training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
* Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
* A 'World Class' Induction programme
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you experience any problems, please email [Click here to apply]
and we will be happy to help.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application that you disclose any information requested in respect of applicable convictions and cautions (including, as applicable any reprimands or final warnings). This post may be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, in which case applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act unless the conviction or caution is "protected" as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). Any such 'protected' conviction or caution is not subject to disclosure to employers, and cannot be taken into account. All guidance and criteria on the filtering of these cautions and convictions can be found in the DBS filtering
collection, available here: [Click here to apply]
The fact that a pending charge, conviction, caution, reprimand or final warning has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this role but any failure to disclose any such information will result in dismissal or disciplinary action.