TP Health Ltd (Formerly Team Prevent UK) is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health and Well Being services, supporting NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector organisations. We’ve earned an enviable reputation as a progressive and innovative provider because we are passionate about the services we provide. As a result of our continuing expansion and development we are looking to grow our team of clinical professionals who share our passion for high quality, evidence based Occupational Health and Well Being interventions.
The role will appeal to qualified Occupational Health Nurses (preferably to degree level) who have the commitment and drive to making a difference and who can work equally well independently or as part of a larger team. A great attitude as well as excellent IT and communication skills are essential attributes. There is the potential for this to be a Senior OHA role dependent on skills and experience and could be the ideal next step in your career.
This role is a part-time position (4 days per week Monday – Thursday, but flexible) based at Royal Surrey Hospital.
The main duties are as follows:
* Triaging management referrals and pre-placement questionnaires
* Initial assessments for management referrals
* Pre-placement follow-up calls to assess fitness for work
* Giving immunisations/vaccinations
* Taking blood
* Undertaking Mantoux and BCG clinics
* Follow up for needlestick injuries
* Supervision of the on-site screening nurse team
For the Senior role:
* Attending Trust meetings as required, representing TP Health.
* Clinical supervisor for OHAs undertaking SCPHN training
In addition to a highly competitive salary, here are some of the other benefits you can expect if you join our team:
* 33 days holiday per annum rising to 38 with length of service (for full time roles)
* Continual professional development, training and opportunities to earn CPD points
* Healthcare Cashback Plan
* Perkbox benefits package
* Yearly reimbursement of NMC fees
* Professional Indemnity Insurance
* Excellent support from dedicated Clinical, Admin and IT teams
* Fantastic working environment
* Pension and Salary Sacrifice Scheme
* Genuine career progression opportunities
* Access to free Physiotherapy and EAP
* Free health checks and flu jabs