Senior Operating Department Practitioner (Band 6)
Private Hospital in Ashford, Kent
Up to £39.000 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Senior Operating Department Practitioner to join a fantastic private hospital in Ashford, Kent.
Package for the Senior Operating Department Practitioner but not limited to:
* Up to £39,000 per annum (Band 6)
* 37.5 hours per week - Monday-Friday with some Saturday shifts as required. Shifts may include early mornings and evenings.
* Opportunities for training and development
* Excellent benefits package
Senior Operating Department Practitioner requirements:
* Registered Practitioner with the NMC or HCPC
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Experience in scrub, recovery or anaesthetics
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
* Demonstrated customer service skills
* Demonstrated computer skills
* Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
Please apply via this advert for the Senior Operating Department Practitioner role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Senior Operating Department Practitioner role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Verbal Communication