You will be responsible for delivering the pharmacy services across the hospital. Oncology is one of the major areas, in addition your team will also support the Outpatients/Multi -speciality In patient and Day Care Ward as well as two Theatres.
There is a small Pharmacy Team (1 x Technician and 1 x Assistant)
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. Part time hours are also available. The post holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Your qualifications & experience:
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc Pharmacy
- GPC registration
- Solid experience in a clinical hospital setting
- Previous oncology experience
- Experience of supervising or leading staff is desirable although not essential as full training can be provided for the right candidate
- Generous holiday allowance
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- On going training and development opportunities.
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-annual health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on services
- 24 -7 Counselling program
For more information please apply or call / text Claire on 07880496400.