Senior Physiotherapist MSK Outpatients | Wirral, Cheshire | £40,000 p/annum plus benefits!
This is a Full-time role. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern, including being part of a weekend rota
Our client is looking for a senior Physiotherapist to join their friendly outpatients team.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 18 months post qualifying experience in MSK and ideally be an MSK outpatient physio wishing to continue in this field
The role will be mainly focused on MSK outpatients.
By joining the outstanding team here, you'll have access to some of the best training courses in the industry which will really help shape your career and develop and progress!
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Minimum of at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Previous experience in Musculoskeletal outpatients essential.
- To cover the wards and orthopaedic inpatient workload as needed including being part of a weekend rota
- Ideally have experience in Orthopaedics in an In-patient and Outpatients
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £44,000 per annum
- 35 days holiday per annum, (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Please Apply now for the chance to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or please contact Sam via phone or text on 07786825966 for further information about this role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Human Musculoskeletal Systems