Senior Physiotherapist MSK / Orthopaedics | Private Healthcare in Guildford
Salary of £45,000 p/annum + CPD, private healthcare and more | Full-time 37.5 hours p/week
Our client is looking someone that has experience working within an Orthopaedic Hospital setting and has a background and drive within MSK. Brilliant opportunities for growth, further qualifications, and training.
On offer is a negotiable salary of £45,000 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 25 days (increasing to 30) + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
The role will be mainly focused on MSK outpatients and orthopaedic physiotherapy so for this role experience in these areas are essential. By joining the outstanding team here, you'll have access to some of the best training courses in the industry which will really help shape your career and develop!
- HCPC and CSP registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Experience in Orthopaedics / MSK is essential - 1 ½ years minimum.
- Hospital orthopaedics setting.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Minimum Shift Keying