Salary and Benefits: To c£38,000 + Private Pension + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday (Rising with length of service) + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + Discount Schemes + Much more!
Full and part time hours available – minimum 22.5 hours per week.
The Physiotherapists that we speak with are passionate about their field and take their careers seriously – they want to develop their clinical skills, feel supported to achieve their career goals and offer the best possible care for their patients. If this sounds like you, keep reading….
We are working with a hospital that meet these desires in abundance. You can expect to have a structured career plan which includes monthly training centred around sharing learning and clinical knowledge as well as access to free external training within pain management, psychology, and rehabilitation.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A premium private healthcare group with a reputation for providing 5* care – 98% of patients recommend their service.
- State of the art facilities with 30 beds, 5 theatres and a physiotherapy department with fully equipped gym, rehabilitation facilities and hydrotherapy pool.
- Join a close-knit team who love what they do and know how to celebrate success. You can expect regular social events, lots of tasty food and to be recognised for your achievements.
The Hiring Manager stated, ‘We are a progressive team who are always looking to improve. We contribute to and act on the latest research and invest in the best training for our team.’
What you will do as a Senior Physiotherapist:
- Managing your own case load of patients, you will support the patient at every step of their journey. This includes pre-operative assessments, immediate post-surgery recovery and long-term rehabilitation.
- Support the Lead Physiotherapist with the day to day running of the service, contributing to department audits, mentoring junior members of the team, and proactively looking for ways to improve their process.
- You must have an active HCPC registration and be a Chartered Physiotherapist. Experience working with MSK and Orthopaedic patients is preferable but full training can be provided for the right candidate.
To apply, please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
Coaching And Mentoring