Senior Physiotherapist | Outpatients | Glasgow, Scotland
Salary of £40,000 p/annum | Full-time 37.5 hours p/week
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
You'll have access to some of the best training courses in the industry which will really help shape your career and develop!
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. Part time hours are also available. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Chartered Physiotherapist with vast postgraduate general Physiotherapy experience and relevant experience in a more specialist area.
- Hospital orthopaedic experience would be an advantage due to occasional rotations.
- To provide surgical pre-operative assessment for all patients working closely with the multi-disciplinary team.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam via phone or by text on 07786825966 for further information about this role.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Physical Therapy
- Surgical Procedures