Senior Physiotherapist | Canterbury | £37.500 p/annum
Fantastic opportunity to join part of a leading healthcare provider and a fantastic Physiotherapy department! Our client prides themselves on offering the best in the industry training, development, and qualifications within the healthcare sector.
Your career is what they hold highest, and they will ensure you get to where you want to be!
The successful candidate will have a professional and caring approach with proven experience providing excellent advice, assessment, and treatment.
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Broad knowledge of general physiotherapy.
- Expertise in one specialist field.
- Experience working within an acute hospital setting.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £37,500 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum - Increasing to 38 days.
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
- Free on-site parking
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Physical Therapy