Senior Physiotherapist MSK | Birmingham | Full-time | £42,000 per annum Plus benefits!
This is a Full-time role. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Our client is looking someone that has experience working within an Orthopaedic Hospital setting and has a background and drive within MSK. Brilliant opportunities for growth, further qualifications, and training.
The role will be mainly focused on MSK outpatients; however, you will be required to support with sports rehabilitation experience desirable alongside Previous private healthcare experience which is also desirable for this specific role.
By joining the outstanding team here, you'll have access to some of the best training courses in the industry which will really help shape your career and develop!
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Experience in Orthopaedics / MSK in and outpatients setting is essential.
- Hospital orthopaedics setting.
BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
Minimum of at least 3 years post qualification experience.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £42,000 per annum plus benefits
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about this great role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Health Care