Senior MSK Physiotherapist | Physiotherapy | £28,000-£34,000 | Portsmouth | Full Time | 37.5 hours a week
Spire Portsmouth Hospital are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Physiotherapist to join our team within the MSK department
At Spire Healthcare, caring is our passion and our vision is to be recognized as a world-class healthcare business. We’re committed to looking after people, both patients and colleagues. Here at Spire Portsmouth Hospital, we perform a wide range of surgery including orthopedics. This role will involve working as part of a wider,multi-disciplinary team both in outpatients and on the ward to rehabilitate patients and prepare for discharge
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide highly skilled and specialized assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for patients within the in-patient/out-patient service.
- To assist the team manager in ensuring the team delivers effective care to clients, presenting with musculoskeletal injuries.
- Provide education and teaching.
- To act as a Senior Physiotherapy resource for the multi-disciplinary team and physiotherapists within Spire Healthcare.
- To promote and assist in the marketing of service developments to GP's, consultants and external agencies.
- To undertake evidence-based projects, including recommendations for changes in practice.
.Who we're looking for
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- At least 3 years post-graduate clinical MSK experience
- Experience of assessing, diagnosing, and treating a range of patients/cases
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees' well-being through work-life balance, ongoing development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales, and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case, and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Penny Lawless on 07715 055760 or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Minimum Shift Keying
Human Musculoskeletal Systems