Senior Physiotherapist | Bedford, Bedfordshire
£40,000 p/annum + CPD, Company pension and much more!
Our client is currently seeking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join the Physiotherapy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside an amazing Physiotherapy Manager and Specialist Physiotherapists.
The Hospital has a wide range of treatments available and can help with injuries and conditions including back and neck pain, repetitive strain injuries, joint pain and arthritis, muscle injuries, post-surgery rehabilitation, and sports injuries.
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Proven track record in providing the highest standard of assessment and treatments.
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard.
- Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Certified Safety Professional
- C++ Server Pages
- Clinical Works
- Physical Therapy
- Health Care