Salary up to £30000
We are a provider of both preventative and treatment programmes for physical and mental health conditions in the workplace. As specialists in musculoskeletal and mental health solutions we proactively tackle the two biggest causes of absence.Our combination of a biopsychosocial approach, end to end case management and involvement of the workplace as part of the recovery process, means that we are able to achieve substantial reductions in absence rates for our clients, demonstrating financial savings that significantly outweigh the cost of the services.
We are looking to recruit a passionate Physiotherapist to join our Newcastle based team. You will work in a mixture of our own centres, as well as clinics at our clients' sites. In collaboration with managers, onsite nurses and other stakeholders' you will be responsible for ensuring the workforce remain fit for their work and home life, and aid their return to full working duties after a period of absence due to injury or surgery. With a focus on early intervention you will have a real opportunity to make a difference to your patients' recovery and will be encouraged to independently develop service's relevant to our client's needs.
If flexibility, and a full time role appeals to you, this role will also include delivering work station assessments and our award winning functional rehabilitation programme which will require some travel and therefore a valid driving licence and a car is essential. There is also potential to combine the role with remote case management; a home working position requiring a minimum of 5mb download speed.
The post holder will be required to deliver the 4 key services: telephone case management, face to face treatment on and off site; functional restoration programmes and health promotion programmes. In dong so they must fulfil the following requirements:
- Learn and understand the referral mechanism and communication lines including key contacts for each client (HR, H S, OH)
- Be familiar with all clients and the nature of service provided by our company, including SLAs and KPIs
- Be aware of the roles and responsibilities and viewpoints of all stakeholders and develop working relationships in order to achieve a safe and sustainable return to work for patients
- Understand and uphold the H&S requirements of each site and ensure you always follow policies and procedures in regards to your own your colleagues, patients clients and visitors health and safety
- Perform general and specific risk assessment of all sites from which our services are delivered and ensure that there are safe systems of work
- Demonstrate competent use of all aspects of freehand required to deliver all services in which they are involved
- Ensure you aware of the contents of the company procedure manuals and follow the procedures for each service in which you are involved
- Ensure that any information provided meets the patients needs and that any printed material meets company standards and is from an approved source
- Maintain the Centre ensuring it is clean tidy and safe
Skills and Experience Required:
We highly value excellence in clinical standards and customer service and work hard to exceed the expectations of all clients. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our staff, and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be the leading provider of musculoskeletal physiotherapy
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to: