Major Healthcare is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic Part Time Senior Physiotherapist to work in a specialist neurological rehab centre in Bedford working with adults with post-acute rehabilitation, as well as management of long-term neurological conditions. You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a range of adults with acquired brain injury, in particular those with cognitive and physical impairments, which prevent them from achieving independent functioning in daily living. You will use your skills and expertise to assist these individuals to maximise their functional independence and quality of life.
Key Responsibilities for Part Time Senior Physiotherapist are:
* Working as an independent clinical professional with the essential knowledge and skills, problem solving techniques and clinical reasoning as is required in this specialist area.
* Using evidence based/client centred principles and clinical reasoning to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
* Facilitating complex discharge packages of care and giving advice and information to other disciplines and agencies.
* Participating in the planning, development and evaluation of Physiotherapy services.
* Diagnose, assess and implement treatment plans.
* Liaise with staff so that therapy techniques and strategies can be disseminated and feedback obtained.
* Attending regular staff meetings to promote a multidisciplinary team approach and to provide specialist advice relating to the appropriate.
* Attending Multidisciplinary Meetings and Annual Review Meetings as required.
The salary for Part Time Senior Physiotherapist role is up to £40,000 (Pro Rota) depending on experience. This role is for 22.5 hours.
* Registered member of CSP and HCPC
* Hold a professional Physiotherapy degree or equivalent
* 1-2 years’ experience working with adults with neurological conditions
* Excellent communication skills, empathy, team player
Additional benefits for Senior Physiotherapist include:
* Company Pension
* Free DBS
* 4 Weeks Sick Pay
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Wider Wallet Scheme
Please call Leanne Irving (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or apply online for more information about Senior Physiotherapist role
Complex Problem Solving
Certified Safety Professional