Senior Physiotherapist MSK | South London
Our client is looking someone that has experience working within an Orthopaedic Hospital setting and has a background and drive within MSK. Brilliant opportunities for growth, further qualifications, and training.
The role will be mainly focused on MSK outpatients; however, you will be required to support in some ward (post-op) physio treatments. By joining the outstanding team here, you will have access to some of the best training courses in the industry which will really help shape your career and develop!
This post is only available due to retirement! Chance to join a small but fantastic team of physiotherapists!
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Experience in MSK Physiotherapy is essential - 2 years minimum.
- Orthopaedics wards experience would be desired
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
Minimum Shift Keying