Role: Senior Practitioner
Team: Nottingham Long Term Team (Reduced Caseload)
Term: 3 Month Ongoing
We require a Senior Practitioner who has prior experience with Child Protection & Looked After Children Caseloads. Candidates will hold a reduced caseload and support the Family Support Workers in their daily duties.
• Social Work Qualification
• Prior experience within a similar role
Benefits of working with us:
• SCS will fund the £9 a week fee via ARCH Umbrella company!
• SCS will pay £150 to any new Qualified Social Workers after 4 weeks in an assignment
• SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
• SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency!
• SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development.
• SCS will pay a "Thank you" bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!