Salary and Benefits: To c£33,000 + Pension Scheme + 25 days holiday (Rising with service) + Bank Holidays + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Subsidised meals + much more!
Nurses have never been more important - in every setting they make a difference to lives and deserve to be valued by their employers. If you are seeking appreciation and want to be respected keep reading…
This leading Suffolk hospital promotes a great work life balance Monday – Saturday working and no nights!
Perhaps you want to work with a supportive management team who believe that the best ideas come from their nursing teams. You can expect to work with great people who love what they do and regularly go above and beyond for their patients, families, and colleagues.
3 great things about this hospital:
- This leading private hospital has c26 beds, 3 theatres, a 3 bedded critical care unit, X-Ray, outpatient, and diagnostics facilities. They are proud to have achieved a Good CQC rating.
- This business has a reputation for providing excellent patient care with a dedicated management team in place, they always ensure you have enough time with your patients to provide effective care.
- Take advantage of the great training on offer and become a true Nurse Specialist, you can expect access to great internal training, ECG courses and the chance to complete your pre-assessment qualification.
A patient stated, ‘Everyone provided excellent care, attention and encouragement to me during my recovery period, nothing was too much trouble – I would highly recommend this hospital’.
What you will do as a Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse:
- Undertake a full assessment of your patient to ensure that they are fit for their surgery – liaising with all clinical departments to coordinate pre-operative tests as needed.
- Support your patients prior to surgery, answering their questions and talking through what to expect post-surgery and through their recovery - good communication skills are vital for this post.
- Support with the day to day management of the unit, ensuring clinics run smoothly and that patients have a fantastic experience.
- You must have an active NMC registration and have experience working within pre-assessment.
To apply; please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
Training And Development