Senior Primary Care Pharmacist
Pharmfinders are recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Senior Primary Care Support Pharmacist working for an expanding private company commissioned to provide Primary Care Services and support to a wide clinical pharmacist network.
As the Senior Clinical Pharmacist, you will support the business to successfully manage a range of pharmacist-led projects, ensuring high-quality service delivery in line with key performance indicators within contracts. In addition, a key part of your role will be to support in the preparation and delivery of training to practice pharmacists as part of our wider network.
* Project Delivery across a range of support services to General Practices & Primary Care organisations
* Create & Deliver resources to General Practice supporting the achievement of KPI’s and desired outcomes
* Mentoring Practice Pharmacist to accelerate their development
* Provide remote Clinical Support to Practices & Clinical Pharmacists
* Report writing & Evaluation of projects and resources
* GPhC Registered Pharmacist, Independent Prescribing highly advantageous
* Strong Primary Care Pharmacist experience
* Sound understanding of the NHS agenda in delivering high quality, safe and effective care
* Articulate with excellent verbal communication and written ability
* Highly committed and driven with a passion for Pharmacy
Interested? Apply Today!
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities
Coaching And Mentoring