Are you an experienced Senior Process Engineer who is looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join a leading animal health company based in the Merseyside area.
As the Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for providing engineering support for manufacturing processes, ensuring process equipment is maintained, optimise production processes and act as user representative for key non-capital and capital projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will own and implement process changes designed to maintain or enhance safety, product quality, yield and throughput in line with business needs and develop a deep technical understanding of the process including awareness of good manufacturing processes, customer requirements, process flow, safety critical operations and control strategy.
2. You will also work closely with other site functions (operations, QA, engineering) to identify process improvement/optimisation opportunities and own process improvement/optimisation activities and implement these in a controlled and compliant manner following site change management processes.
3. As the Senior Process Engineer, you will be responsible for developing user requirements for capital projects involving process equipment, liaising with other functional areas as required to establish these requirements. Additionally, be the Process Team point of contact for capital projects to establish strong lines of communication between the Process Team, Project Team and PMO.
4. You will also be responsible for representing the Technical Operations function at Process Team huddles, Technical Operations huddles and accountability meetings and also investigate process incidents using appropriate root cause investigation tool and document in the QMS system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical / Process Engineering and experience working in a similar Senior Process Engineer position in a GMP regulated manufacturing environment is essential for this position.
2. Proven experience, working to cGMP in the pharmaceutical, healthcare or animal health industry is also a requirement for the role.
3. Chartered Chemical Engineer (IChemE chartered member) or working towards, would be an advantage.
Key Words: Senior Process Engineer | Chemical Engineering | Pharmaceuticals | Animal Health | GMP Manufacturing | IChemE | Project Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves