A rare opportunity has arisen to join a market leader in the UK clinical research funding sector!
In this challenging role, you will be a key player in the decision-making process of high-profile funding grants for national healthcare innovation research. This will involve supporting all aspects of translational research funding;
* Commissioning of new research and development projects
* Identifying project areas
* Advising applicants, reviewing applications for funding and providing feedback to applicants
* Undertaking due diligence of funding proposals
* Negotiating funding agreements for potential projects
* Report writing and interpreting data
* Organising & chairing meetings
* Arranging and viewing presentations
You will also line manage a small team of four, along with a portfolio of projects, liaising with key stakeholders directly.
The ideal candidate will have:
* PhD or MSc in a related healthcare science (e.g. biomedical, bioscience, biotechnology, engineering)
* Experience in commercially focused research or the commercialisation of research through working in at least one of the following areas:
* Research funding
* Research management within the NHS or Higher Education Institution
* Technology transfer
* Medical device industry, biotech or pharma
* Investment firm
* An understanding of intellectual property and communication skills
* A passion for science, research, and clinical care
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
Apply to VRS now to be considered!
Key words: programme, manager, project, grant, research, funding, data, reports, projects, biomedical, grant management, research grants, senior, bioscience, healthcare, IP, cancer research, research management, diagnostics, clinical, biotechnology, medical devices, Twickenham, Greater London, VRS7357GG
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
- Higher Education
- Reviewing Applications
- Clinical Research