Senior Psychologist - Rehabilitation
Location - Surrey
Permanent - Part Time
Salary - Up to 58,000 (pro rata)
Hours - 22.5 hours per week.
Our client are looking for a Senior Psychologist to come in and join their team on a permanent basis for three days per week. Their rehabilitation and recovery service is specifically for women with complex mental health needs.
The comprehensive multi-disciplinary team pride themselves on their ability to work both with enduring mental illness but also those who struggle with regulating emotions, acts of impulsivity and managing relationships.
The hospital is set in picturesque grounds in Surrey and has extensive facilities including an onsite Gym, Purpose Built OT Kitchen as well as Occupational Facilities.
As a member of the team you will be encouraged to let your creative side flow, positively contributing to the sites success. You will have the opportunity to influence the site's clinical model. You will also have free access to the onsite gym facilities.
As Senior Psychologist, you will work as a member of the multidisciplinary team and provide a high quality, specialist psychology service to individuals, carers, families and groups within and across team, in line with evidence-based practice and care pathways.
A passion for quality and service development is essential to be part of this driven team along with an understanding of changing agendas within rehabilitation and recovery services.
To be successful as the Senior Psychologist, you’ll need:
- To hold a relevant Doctorate Degree
- Must be fully registered with the HCPC (Clinical/Counselling/Forensic)
- Demonstrable previous professional practice experience
- Strong interpersonal Skills.
- Additional expertise such as DBT and CBT
Some of the benefits that the client offer are:-
- A World Class Employee Assistance programme
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare)
- Shopping discounts
- Free onsite meals and free onsite parking
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Career Development and continuous learning and development
- Full Extensive Training Induction plus opportunities to do further training while in the role.
About the Client:
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, the client promises a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across their network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, they are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people that they support.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Ben at Mind Professionals on (phone number removed) or apply here
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy