Senior QC Analyst
We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced QC Analyst with experience in testing a range of products using chemistry techniques like HPLC, GC, Karl Fisher to join a leading pharmaceutical development business in Kent, UK.
This position will see you undertaking analytical testing, verification, associated laboratory duties and assisting the Laboratory Manager in ensuring safety and satisfactory quality standards in the materials manufactured.
To be successful in this position you will have significant experience in:
* Working to meet targets in all relevant areas of activity, and to ensure that products are produced in accordance with the agreed production/business plan.
* Testing a wide range of products, using HPLC, GC & Karl Fisher.
* Carrying out all process operations in accordance with full cGMP requirements and other appropriate quality and regulatory standards.
* Participating in a culture of continual improvement in the standards of quality.
* Identifying any training needs to enable the role to be performed at the required standard.
* Liaising with production management, quality, planning and technical to ensure that the needs of customers are identified and satisfied and business goals are met, this includes work allocation and monitoring of team activities.
Accountabilities in this role will include;
1. Test raw materials, in-process, finished product and stability samples while meeting deadlines and following an assigned schedule according to standard testing hours.
2. Ensures that the production schedules are met.
3. Liaises with production management, quality, planning and technical to ensure that the needs of customers are identified and satisfied and business goals are met, this includes work allocation and monitoring of team activities.
4. Proactively addresses teams performance
5. Instigates and documents OOS results and prepares reports.
6. Ensures that pharmaceutical products are stored properly
If you are interested please apply today, or for more information contact Sara Knott
Product Quality Assurance
Certified Global Meeting Planner