We are recruiting for an experienced Band 7 Senior Radiographer to provide a highly skilled and specialised Mammography services for patients within the imaging department at a private hospital in St John’s Wood, London. This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Radiographer with experience in CT & MRI.
The Chosen Candidate will be responsible for performing a range of diagnostic radiographic procedures – general x-ray, theatres, mammography, fluoroscopy, DSA and Interventional Radiology – as required throughout the Hospital, contributing to the delivery of an effective, efficient and responsive Imaging service.
Senior Radiographer – Mammography Responsibilities:
* Acquire diagnostic images and physically position the full range of patient presentations.
* Operate advanced software on specialised Radiological equipment.
* Participate in the organisation, co-ordination and prioritisation of the flow of work within the department.
* Maintain a high level of expertise in the safe operation of X-Ray equipment and manage faults effectively.
* Ensure that a high standard of patient care and high professional standards are maintained throughout the Imaging department.
* Participate in a CPD programme for all staff
* Review images and in liaison with Radiologists ensure that supplementary imaging procedures are considered.
* Be familiar with the range of technical applications available on Imaging equipment.
* Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care.
* Liaise with other departments/wards within the hospital and various external sources.
* Adapt and quickly respond to changes in service, patients or departmental need.
* Trouble-shoot equipment faults and make suitable provision for the service in the event of equipment failure.
* Demonstrate a wide range of problem solving skills involving allocation of staff due to absence and associated adequate service provision.
* Participate in the breast MDT meetings.
* Diagnostic Diploma of College of Radiographers or BSc Hons/HCPC Registration.
* Evidence of CPD Certificate of Competence in Mammography.
* Expert knowledge of diagnostic imaging Delivery, especially in Mammography.
* Evidence of decision making skills
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently & accurately
* Excellent presentation skills
* Self motivated & able to motivate others
Experienced Senior Radiographers/Mammographer 's apply today to secure a quick interview
Complex Problem Solving