Senior Radiographers - Catheter Lab and/or Interventional Radiography
South Manchester | £42,000 p/annum
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Radiographer with at least two years' experience within Catheter Lab and/or Interventional Radiography. The Imaging Team are needing to expand on their current team at this outstanding Private Hospital! Part of an amazing private healthcare group who really put the effort into ensuring their staff or trained and develop efficiently.
You'll be required to actively participate in the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Department, providing a consistent, high-quality service to all patients and visitors. To carry out general and specialised radiographic procedures within their scope of competence as agreed with the Clinical Services Manager - Imaging / Clinical Lead to high technical and quality standards, assessing patients & interpreting clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques. Undertake imaging examinations in line with department operational procedures and policies, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff whilst producing high quality, diagnostic images. Practise good radiation, protection and safety and observe Local Rules and Systems of Work.
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
- Vast experience and knowledge as a radiographer
- Catheter Lab and/or Interventional Radiography - 2 years minimum
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £42,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
If you are interested in new roles, please do get in contact and we can run through the opportunities in more details! Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Clinical Works
- Interventional Radiology
- Quality Management
- Safety Principles
- Private Hospital