Senior Mammographer | South-East London | £43,000 p/annum
Our client is currently actively recruiting for a Senior Radiographer with a great radiographic background who is keen to work within MRI and Mammography!
Full training can be provided in both Mammography and MRI however experience in these fields would be an advantage.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Ability to provide outstanding patient care
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £43,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum - Increasing to 38 days.
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
- Free on-site parking
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging