Senior Radiographer | Focused on MRI - Rotation across X-Ray and Theatres
Here at MediTalent we are currently recruiting for a Senior Radiographer who has vast knowledge and experience within MRI. You will be working with a wide variety of patients, including elite sportsmen and women - Within MRI due to the clientele and scanning procedures the focus will be in MSK radiography. Fantastic opportunity to join an amazing team in this prestigious clinic.
This post would be ideally suited for an MRI radiographer wishing to develop their MRI and orthopaedic imaging experience. The Senior radiographer role involves a mix of orthopaedic MRI and X-rays with theatre II sessions at the surgical centre also being performed most days.
The Imaging department has 3 Siemens scanners. A 1.5T Avanto, and a 3T Spectra. There is a Siemens DR Ysio room, a DR and CR x-ray room, they also have Siemens Image intensifiers. There are currently 2 GE image intensifiers at the Surgical centre.
- MRI experience and knowledge is essential.
- Experienced with MRI, X-Ray, and Theatres
- Ability to undertake IV cannulation.
- Need to be able to rotate across 3 clinics in Central and West London.
- High level of patient care and understanding.
Hours and Salary
- Competitive salary offering £40,000 - £44,000 p/annum.
- 5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - Opening hours between 07:00 - 21:00
- Either 4 or 5 days per week
- Plus, a huge range of benefits and opportunities throughout the company inclusive of: private medical insurance, season ticket loans and lifestyle benefits
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.