Senior Radiographer - Plain Film & CT - Band 7 equivalent | Private healthcare
4x opportunities in North-West, Central, North-East and South London! **
We are actively recruiting for 4 opportunities for CT / Plain Film Radiographers at a Senior level! All within the London area in the following locations: North-West, Central, North-East and South London
These roles will involve rotations across CT, Plain Film and Theatres.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Expert within x-rays and theatres - Over 3 years' experience
- CT clinical expertise - Over 2 years' experience
Salary, Hours and Benefits
- Competitive salary at Band 7 equivalent
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance & Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.