Senior Cross-sectional Radiographer | Glasgow, Scotland | £37,000 p/annum
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Radiographer for this stunning hospital based within Glasgow. This opportunity will be based in cross modality capacity where you'll be required to rotate mainly between X-Rays, CT, and MRI.
The Hospital also provides other services within Ultrasound, Mammography, Interventional radiology including fibroid embolisation and orthopantomography.
Fantastic opportunity to join an amazing company and Radiology team committed to ensuring an amazing future in your career.
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
- Current Registration with HCPC.
- Ideally experienced cross-sectionally although training can be provided.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £37,000 per annum
- Enhancements for weekends, late shifts, and on-call
- 33 days holiday per annum (Increasing to 38 days)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks.
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.