Senior Radiographer | South of London / Surrey - Private Hospital
On offer salary up to £45,000 | Full Time, 37.5 hrs p/week - Monday to Friday
As a Radiographer, you'll provide a safe, efficient, and professional radiographic service, maintaining a high standard of individualised patient care. You'll participate in service activity within CT and Theatres to maintain a sensitive and courteous approach to patients as well as developing and improving professional expertise via Continual Professional Development (CPD) and be involved in staff education.
We are supporting in the recruitment of a Radiographer who will specialise across multi-modality. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is experienced across CT, Theatres, and plain film.
There is potential for training in MRI or Mammography however, these aren't immediate plans / needs of the hospital - Potential for some time in the future (If you have experience in these areas it is an advantage but not necessary)
- Monday to Friday role - Social able day time hours, 7.5-hour days
- Exciting plans for the Imaging departments expansions
- Focused mainly on CT with rotations in Theatres and plain film
- Join part of an expanding team with a strong ethos for supporting your development and progression
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
- Current State Registration with HCPC.
- Clinical Experience and technical knowledge of CT scanning techniques.
- Theatres and General Radiography experience
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Professional Development
- X Ray Computed Tomography